- Published: Friday, 25 March 2022 09:55
- Hits: 59
Sdruzhenie Asociacia Dyslexia-Bulgaria, BG
DYSLEXIA ASSOCIATION – BULGARIA (DABG) was officially registered in September 2005 in the city of Ruse, Bulgaria, as a non-governmental and non-for-profit organization. The main aims of the organization are:
- to spread information about dyslexia (through publications, lectures, Internet);
- to teach teachers how to recognize the symptoms of dyslexia;
- to educate and support parents of dyslexic children;
- to work individually or in small groups with dyslexic individuals and help them to overcome their difficulties;
- to work towards forming of a dyslexia friendly society that will enable all dyslexic people to reach their potential.
Members of the Association are specialists who are directly engaged in supporting children, young people and adults with learning difficulties (mainly pedagogues and psychologists), scientific workers, University lecturers, parents of dyslexic children/youngsters, but also people with degrees in Law and Economics.